They carry all major brands including trojan, durex, trustex and many more. So don''t be silly put a condom on your willie! Click the image above to get your supplies delievered.
Top Ten Things You Should Know About Foreplay
1. Foreplay is a crucial part of the sexual act. Done correctly, foreplay prepares the body for sex, it prepares the mind for sex, it builds anticipation, desire, intrigue, and excitement, it intensifies a sexual session, it makes sex more comfortable and more enjoyable, it helps to solidify your relationship, it increases intimacy, it lets your lady know you care about her, it increases the chance for more frequent and more passionate sex, and it increases the chance for orgasm. Heck, foreplay even helps to burn up calories, burning around 7.5 calories every 5 minutes or so.
2. Most women need it. The way I see it, foreplay isn't optional. It isn't a luxury to indulge in only when you have enough time - especially when you plan to engage in intercourse. The woman needs time for her vagina to prepare itself for penetration and she needs time to get in the right frame of mind to make the sex better for both of you. Give her the time to prepare, and she will enjoy the experience on a higher level - and so will you, guys. Instead of diving right for her crotch, spend some time kissing her, touching her, and talking to her. This will help build anticipation and desire.
3. Most women prefer it. I think most women prefer sexual encounters that connect their body, their hearts, and their mind. Women want men to connect to their whole being, not just their vaginas. Their genitals are wired to their hearts and their mind. Make love with her heart and mind first. Reach in and touch her on the inside before you touch her on the outside. I think your lovemaking will reach new depths when you learn to (and take the time to) penetrate the whole woman, instead of just her vagina. In one survey, women were asked, "What part of your relationship would you want your partner to pay more attention to?" More than 65% of these women answered foreplay and only 4 percent said orgasm.
4. It shows your lady that you care about her pleasure, too, and not just your own. Not enough foreplay makes it seem like you don't care about pleasing her and only care about your own pleasure. Show her that you are a man who not only knows how to, but desires to please his lady.
5. In one study, over 700 nurses reported that lack of foreplay is the highest ranked reason for ladies not reaching orgasm. You really care about your lady's pleasure, don't you? While many experts claim that we don't "give" ladies an orgasm, we can sure help give her what she needs in the form of foreplay to help encourage her orgasm.
6. The name practically suggests that FOREplay must always be a preliminary to other activities, such as intercourse. I believe it would become a little boring and predictable if foreplay lead to intercourse every time. Foreplay can stand alone. It's a pleasurable activity in itself. Try having a night of just oral sex or other activities with no intercourse. Have you ever done this before? Leaving intercourse out of sex can be a new experience. For most couples, making love has always included intercourse. Not engaging in intercourse allows you to explore a fuller range of sexual possibilities and pleasures that can be overlooked in the rush to get to intercourse and orgasm. This pattern of foreplay always having to lead to intercourse is destructive because you tend to become focused on where you are going rather than the pleasure of the moment of being where you are right now.
7. In the beginning of a relationship, couples tend to spend lots of time in foreplay. In fact, they usually tend to spend more time on foreplay than they do on intercourse. Once we've been in the relationship for awhile, having sex can easily become a pattern of hurried foreplay so we can get to the intercourse quicker. The pleasures of foreplay - the touching, the kissing, the caressing, and the holding are quickly forgotten.
8. One of the biggest complaints from ladies is that their men don't spend enough time on foreplay before sex. One of the biggest complaints from men is that their ladies don't want to have sex nearly often enough. What we need to understand as men is why lots of foreplay is so important. Through having a proper understanding and execution of foreplay, you will give your lady the foreplay that she wants and needs and you will be rewarded with the more frequent and higher quality sex that you want.
9. Studies have shown that after 21 minutes or longer of physical foreplay, 92.3% of women will orgasm at some point during your lovemaking session.
10. The best foreplay takes many forms, and it begins long before you ever get into the bedroom. It is always present, anytime you are together with your partner, not just in the bedroom, right before you have sex.
Whether you have been naughty or nice, you are sure to find something to please HERE
Sexy Solos DVD
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Ten horny ladies are going to open up their bedroom doors to their private world of toys, masturbation, and lots of orgasmic fun!
You can discover more by clicking HERE.
Bare Body Personal Shaver.
Shave as little or as much as you want with the Body Bare Personal Shaver! Ideal for Bikini, pubic area or underarm shaving.
To find out what Jenne thought of the BodyBare Shaver click HERE.